The Group FP&A Manager is a key member of the Group Team and is a true business partner to the team as a whole and most particularly to the CFO, Group Financial Controller and Finance Transformation Director.
Renewi located in Eindhoven has a vacancy for a
Group FP&A Manager
The Group FP&A Manager is a key member of the Group Team and is a true business partner to the team as a whole and most particularly to the CFO, Group Financial Controller and Finance Transformation Director. The FP&A Manager will be at the heart of creating new reporting processes and systems to bring the Group together with one excellent standard of reporting. They will drive excellence in the Divisions and will provide insight to Group. The FP&A Manager will also be at the heart of Financial Grip: leading the forecasting and strategic planning processes and ensuring that we are looking forward with skill and insight. Finally, the FP&A manager will be an important project resource to investigate and report on key initiatives group-wide, such as major investments. He/she will be a key member of the senior finance leadership team and will provide advice and support across the team as needed. The position offers an overview of the whole Group as part of a small HQ team with regular exposure to CEO, CFO and other Excom members. The role with be based in the Netherlands with regular travel to the UK and within Netherlands and Belgium.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role takes responsibility for four key areas: monthly reporting, budgeting/forecasting/planning, capex and investment reviews and ad hoc projects:
It is likely the candidate will be a qualified accountant with approx 10 years expertise gained in an international corporate environment and an individual who is keen to develop their career within a dynamic and entrepreneurial business. They should have extensive experience of financial reporting and business partnering and should be prepared to spend a proportion of their time in the UK and the Netherlands.
Experience of BI reporting tools and advanced Excel enabling fast interrogation of financial information.
- Number of direct reports: to be confirmed but likely 1 direct report initially
Cross Functional Relationships
- Group Controlling function
- Group Tax function
- Group Finance Transformation Director
- Division Finance Teams
- Proven leadership: has a strong personality and commands respect yet with good influencing skills
- Intelligent: capable of analysing problems, identifying solutions and communicating them clearly
- Outstanding, demonstrable, financial modelling skills
- A strong qualified accountant also with technical qualifications in IFRS and GAAP (ACA or equivalent)
- Commercial, willing and able to partner
- Able to build processes and lay foundations with a passion for continuous improvement
- Organised, able to drive projects
- Open mind-set and willing to learn
- Capable of leading through change: positive, tolerant, supportive, energised and passionate
- Strong, focused and determined – able to work to challenging deadlines
- Ready for a challenge!
- Excellent communication and coaching skills to motivate employees and is capable of building effective teams
- Has strong organisational and analytical skills with the understanding of the need for metrics and accountability.
- Proven financial and operational grip: ensuring delivery, mastery of data and detail, and strong control
- Comfortable with presenting to all type of stakeholders, has impact, authority and gravitas
- Team Player: both as part of a team and leader of a team
- Experience in a hands-on culture that operates with lean staffing.
- Academic level
- Fluency in Dutch and English
Respond immediately via the application page by clicking the apply button.
Would you like some information first? Please contact Christel Jongh, Manager Recruitment, tel: +31 (0)4075 14000.
Is this jobdescription not for you, but do you know someone who would fit perfectly? Send him/her this vacancy.
We perform the recruitmentprocess for this vacancy ourselves.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
All the opportunities to develop yourself in a challenging and varied job, within an organisation that keeps moving. We have a flat organisation structure which helps the short lines of communication. Because of these short lines the atmosphere is open and informal..
Solliciteer op deze functie