Controller ISC Europe
Are you able to translate financial data into a compelling story? Do you have experience in driving change and adding value? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Controller Integrated Supply Chain (ISC)
Fulltime, Roermond (Herkenbosch) / Köln area
Salary per month: 7.450 – 9.300 EUR before tax
Your challenge as Controller ISC
As a Controller ISC you will lead a team of 6 Site Controllers who are mainly located in The Netherlands and Germany. Therefore, you oversee the financial and operational performance of the assigned operations on 8 manufacturing locations. You will contribute to the execution of ISC strategy and achievement of financial objectives by providing (financial) performance insights and management information as well as supporting our productivity agenda to increase output and optimize costs. Furthermore, you act as an objective trusted and challenging partner to peers and seniors in decision making.
- Contribution to the development and implementation of the strategy for the assigned operations.
- Driving the planning and control cycle and related activities.
- Supporting business projects, proposals and investments and acting as a trusted partner to business stakeholders to drive decision-making by providing financial and business performance insights.
We are a global specialty chemicals leader and supply industries worldwide with essential chemicals for the manufacture of products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, as well as cleaning and personal care items. Over the course of our nearly 400 years of existence, we have built up a wealth of expertise, forged long-term customer partnerships, and earned a place among the best performing companies in our industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability. Nouryon operates in over 80 countries around the world.
Have you got what it takes?
To be successful in this position you have preferably a good understanding of manufacturing related business processes like Purchase-to-Pay, maintenance, capital investments & production registration and the related KPI’s. Furthermore, you have a lot of ambition to drive change and to add value to our organization.
- You have at least a MSc in the field of Economics, Business Administration or Finance.
- You have a minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position.
- You have preferably experience with techniques for continuous improvement: Kaizen, Six Sigma and Total Quality Management.
- You own competences such as critical thinking, prioritizing, and organizing work and excellent communication skills.
- You have experience with SAP.
- You are fluent in English.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right.
Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract.
- A competitive salary, between EUR 89.500. and 112.000, based upon the experience you bring.
- An attractive bonus scheme.
- 30 vacation days.
- An excellent pension plan.
- The option to participate in a collective health insurance.
- Training opportunities.
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Controller Integrated Supply Chain (ISC)?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter.
Any questions? Please contact Marco Hoet, Recruiter, email@example.com
Note: applications via email will not be taken into consideration.